Call for Abstract
3rd Euro Congress on Steel and Structural Engineering, will be organized around the theme “Surging into the Future of Steel and Structural Engineering ”
Steel Congress 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Steel Congress 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Metallurgy and Applications gives a metallurgical comprehension of business steel grades and the plan, assembling and administration necessities that oversee their application. The properties of various steels are portrayed, specifying the impact of arrangement, handling and warmth treatment. Where fitting an acquaintance is given with standard details and plan codes gave on part fabricate and property prerequisites for effective administration execution.
- Track 1-1Carbon and Carbon Manganese steels
- Track 1-2High strength low alloy steels
- Track 1-3Stainless steels
- Track 1-4Steels based on Deoxidation practice
- Track 1-5Maraging steels
- Track 1-6Quality descriptors
- Track 1-7Forensic engineering
- Track 1-8Materials science and engineering
- Track 1-9Advanced Steel Casting Techniques
Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings. Civil engineering is traditionally broken into a number of sub-disciplines. It is the second-oldest engineering discipline after military engineering and it is defined to distinguish non-military engineering from military engineering.Civil engineering takes place in the public sector from municipal through to national governments, and in the private sector from individual homeowners through to international companies.
- Track 2-1Structural engineering
- Track 2-2Coastal engineering
- Track 2-3Construction engineering
- Track 2-4Earthquake engineering
- Track 2-5Surveying
- Track 2-6Transportation engineering
- Track 2-7Municipal or urban engineering
- Track 2-8Bridge Engineering
- Track 2-9Geotechnical engineering
Seismic designing is an interdisciplinary branch of building that plans and investigates structures, for example, structures and scaffolds, in view of quakes. Its general objective is to make such structures more impervious to seismic tremors. A quake (or seismic) build means to develop structures that won't be harmed in minor shaking and will keep away from genuine harm or fall in a noteworthy tremor. Tremor designing is the logical field worried with securing society, the common habitat, and the man-made environment from quakes by restricting the seismic hazard to socio-financially satisfactory levels.
- Track 3-1Building materials
- Track 3-2Earthquake shelter
- Track 3-3Concurrent shake-table testing
- Track 3-4Combined vibration control solution
- Track 3-5Steel plate walls system
- Track 3-6Seismic vibration control
- Track 3-7Seismic retailing and construction quality control
- Track 3-8Seismic characteristics of engineered systems
Architecture is the art and science of designing buildings and structures. A wider definition would include within its scope the design of the total built environment, from the macro-level of town planning, urban design, and landscape architecture to the micro-level of furniture.
- Track 4-1Architectural Endoscopy
- Track 4-2Optimization of Geometry
- Track 4-3Exploratory Design CAD tools
- Track 4-4Interactive Architectural Design
- Track 4-5Digital Architecture
- Track 4-6optimization Of Topology
Emerging technologies are those technical innovations which represent progressive developments within a field for competitive advantage
- Track 5-1Self healing concrete
- Track 5-2Thermal Bridging
- Track 5-3Photovoltaic glazing
- Track 5-4Kinetic footfall
- Track 5-5Kinetic roads
- Track 5-63D Modelling
- Track 5-7Modular construction
Concrete is a composite material composed of coarse aggregate bonded together with a fluid cement that hardens over time. Most concretes used are lime-based concretes such as Portland cement concrete or concretes made with other hydraulic cements, such as ciment fondu. However, asphalt concrete, which is frequently used for road surfaces, is also a type of concrete, where the cement material is bitumen, and polymer concretes are sometimes used where the cementing material is a polymer.
- Track 6-1Concrete materials
- Track 6-2Reinforced concrete
- Track 6-3Seismic design of concrete structures
- Track 6-4Finite element analysis
- Track 6-5Materials & Durability
A composite material (additionally called a structure material or abbreviated to composite which is the normal name) is a material produced using at least two constituent materials with fundamentally extraordinary physical or synthetic properties that, when joined, create a material with attributes unique in relation to the individual segments. The individual segments stay independent and particular inside the completed structure.
- Track 7-1Composite materials in structural applications
- Track 7-2Advanced composite in engineering structures
- Track 7-3Composite structures of steel
- Track 7-4Mechanics of composite structures
- Track 7-5Hybrid composite structures
Building science is the amassing of legitimate data and experience that spotlights on the examination and control of the physical marvels affecting structures and outline. 'Building advancement' suggests the specific methodology and strategies for creating structures. This has transformed into an obviously basic part of the improvement business, as structures have moved from being progressions of standard sorts to getting the opportunity to be one-off models, building execution necessities have ended up being all the all the more asking for, and the amount of things and power suppliers has extended.
- Track 8-1Building material and construction
- Track 8-2Structures
- Track 8-3Smart Technology
- Track 8-4Risk management
- Track 8-5Building performance
Metal creation is the working of metal structures by cutting, twisting, and gathering forms. It is an esteem included process that includes the development of machines and structures from different crude materials. A fab shop will offer on a vocation, generally in light of the designing drawings, and if granted the agreement will manufacture the item. Substantial fab shops will utilize a large number of significant worth included procedures in one plant or office including welding, cutting, framing and machining. These expansive fab shops offer extra esteem to their clients by constraining the requirement for acquiring staff to find various merchants for various administrations.
- Track 9-1Coke and Iron making
- Track 9-2Electric Steelmaking
- Track 9-3Non Structural Steel
- Track 9-4Advanced steel casting techniques
- Track 9-5High performance structured steel
- Track 9-6Maintanance & Reliability
- Track 9-7Ladle and secondary refining
- Track 9-8Galvonization
- Track 9-9Speciality alloy and Foundry
- Track 9-10Oxygen Steelmaking
Urban outline is the way toward planning and molding urban communities, towns and towns. Rather than engineering, which concentrates on the plan of individual structures, urban outline manages the bigger size of gatherings of structures, lanes and open spaces, entire neighborhoods and locale, and whole urban areas, with the objective of making urban regions practical, alluring, and sustainable.
Urban arranging is a specialized and political process worried with the advancement and utilization of land, security and utilization of the earth, open welfare, and the plan of the urban environment, including air, water, and the foundation going into and out of urban territories, for example, transportation, interchanges, and dispersion systems.
- Track 10-1Rational Comprehensive approach
- Track 10-2Incremental & transactive approach
- Track 10-3Identifying transportation patterns
- Track 10-4Geographic mapping and analysis
- Track 10-5Synoptic planning
- Track 10-6Suburbanisation
Ecological innovation (envirotech), green innovation (greentech) or clean innovation (cleantech) is the use of at least one of ecological science, green science, ecological checking and electronic gadgets to screen, model and ration the indigenous habitat and assets, and to control the negative effects of human inclusion. The term is likewise used to depict reasonable vitality era innovations, for example, photovoltaics, wind turbines, bioreactors, and so forth. Maintainable advancement is the center of natural advances.
- Track 11-1Water recycling and reuse, Rural water supply
- Track 11-2Domestic and industrial wastewater treatment
- Track 11-3Bioremediation, Environmental biotechnology, Arsenic removal
- Track 11-4Indoor/Outdoor Air pollution monitoring and modelling
- Track 11-5Ground water modelling, Contaminant transport in porous media
- Track 11-6Environmental & water resource systems analysis & design
- Track 11-7Irrigation water management, Integrated water quality modelling
- Track 11-8Climate change, Flood and drought assessment
- Track 12-1Structural Fire Engineering
- Track 12-2Fire Modelling
- Track 12-3Ignition and burning of solid fuels
- Track 12-4Large-scale fire experiments
- Track 12-5Concrete, Steel and wood response to fire
- Track 12-6Tunnel fires
- Track 12-7Subsurface fires
- Track 12-8Wildfires
- Track 12-9Smouldering combustion